Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ornament Month! Cute Crocheted Baubles


If you know how to crochet this is a super simple, super fun, super cute ornament you can make.  In fact, I made mine while I was lying on the couch, sick with some sort of horrible cold, and I made it in like twenty minutes.  While I was on my sick day I came across this great tutorial on Craft blog.  I thought "Hey, I have everything I need to make this right now!"  So I did.  And it came out great - better than I thought it would. For mine I used purple sugar n' cream yarn and a size G hook. I think I'm going to try it again with some thinner yarn, I think it will look a little more delicate that way.  The directions were really easy to understand,  I think anyone with a little crochet experience could pull it off, so go ahead and give it a whirl! I think you'll be happy with the results.

No comments: