Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Card Fun!

Hi everyone - I'm going to take a little time out from ornament month today - I hope that's all right!  Instead, I thought I'd tell you about how much I love Shutterfly.  I've been using Shutterfly for a while now for greeting cards.  I like to take pretty photos of flowers and whatnot when I'm on vacation, and then I turn them into blank greeting cards when I get home. Then I always have a greeting card on hand when something comes up.


Pretty right?  I've always been pleased with the results - high quality stuff!! And Shutterfly always have great deals too!

This year I think I'm going to get my Christmas cards from Shutterfly.  They have a huge selection of Christmas Cards! I don't know how I'm going to choose, but here are a few of my current favorites.

I really like the holly detail on the top of this one. I'm not sure if I will be able to find three pictures of Stephen and myself though. 

Here's another holly one that I love.  So cute!  I like all the white on this one.

I like this one for going the simple route.  I fell like it really lets the picture do the talking.

I can see Stephen really liking this one.  Who am I kidding - I like it too!  I love the brown and plaid combo.


I feel like I'm really going for the red and brown ones here...  I love the branch detail in the background of this one.

This one is a really strong contender for my favorite.  I love the snowflakes!  I really wanted a card that says "Merry Christmas" but most of the designs I like say "Happy Holidays". This one dodges the issue - I can just add my message to the inside.  Love it!

I'm really liking the idea of having a folded greeting card to send out this year.  I mean, I liked the cards we sent out last year, but they were just those printed-on-photo-paper-4x8 kind (which shutterfly has too if you are interested! Great for if you are on a budget!)  An actual folded greeting card just seems so much more special to me.  I'm so excited!!

So keep Shutterfly in mind for your holiday cards this year.  They also have great calendars and photo gifts.  I'm a big fan of their stationary cards too! Upload your photos and have fun!!

*This post is part of a special promotion Shutterfly is having for bloggers - check it out here!

No comments: