Saturday, September 11, 2010

...it might as well be me: Jewelry editions

How about another post on some of the amazing things I've won?  Sounds good?  Great!  Today I'm going to show off some of the pretty jewelry I've won!  Yay!

Let's start with this awesome necklace and earrings set that I won from Fantasticrafts!  I won a gift certificate from the Waterwaif and was lucky enough to snag these two on sale!  And I have a top that matches these perfectly!  How fun!!  There is such a fun variety of items in this shop!  I know I'll go back for more :)


Next I won a giveaway at my lazy apples for this oriental bracelet from Pikithins.

Hand modeling by yours truly

It is such a cool bracelet - not to mention the "green and gold" is great for a Baylor employee!  And I'm kind of in love with that big green bead!


This next one is one of my favorite wins!  It is the flock of birds earrings from Verderocks.  I won them on the Bits of Beauty blog, but had no idea, I had to enter my address on the giveaway form and didn't realize I'd won them till they showed up at my door!  They are not something I ever would have picked for myself, but I gotta say - I love them!  They make me feel wild!  They are SUPER long - taller than my "posing pitcher" as you can see.  And since I was having a good hair day that day, you can see them modeled on myself too :)  No need for a necklace with these babies!



I won a lot of earrings for a while!  The next set I won from Being Tazim.  They are these gorgeous wood inlay earrings from SSheilah.  They remind me of the frets in a guitar - don't you agree?  I thought they were going to be kind of heavy, but they are some of the lightest-weight earrings I own.  I always get compliments on them when I wear them!


This next pair of earrings I won from What I Did Today.  Aren't they darling?  With all this big earrings I've collected,  I'm glad to have some dainty ones!  And I'm so happy I came acros this blog!  It's one of my very favorites to read - totally down to earth and her kids are ADORABLE!


Another great blog I came upon through giveaways is Bead Happily Ever After!  I won these great mermaid's tear earrings from her (I wish I'd gotten a better picture,  they are so pretty!)  I check on this blog daily - it's a lot of fun!!


Next I won these awesome vintage glass earrings from Jacaranda designs!  I love the color of these ones!  I wear them all the time!


Last but not least are these adorable butterfly heart earrings from  2 Just B you!  I used to have a necklace like this when I was younger that had a teddy bear instead of butterflies, and I wore it was one of my absolute favorites (I bet I could find it if I tried...)  These earrings remind me so much of that necklace!  I love them!


That's all for today - go ahead and check out some of these wonderful shops and blogs!  I know you'll be able to find something great :)

1 comment:

crystal said...

Aw Jenny!
Thanks so much for your sweet words! I'm delighted you like the "mermaid's tears earrings". :-)

xo