Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beach House Cross-Stitch: This one will be going on forever

I haven't done a cross-stitch project for a while so I decided it was about time to try another.  I started this one on Thanksgiving and will try to post progress reports from time to time.  I think it sounds interesting, but maybe everyone else is thinking "Boooooooring!" Regardless, I picked up this cross stitch kit over a year ago and I'm excited to start working on it!  I bought this to go in my beach-themed bathroom at my old apartment, but since that room no longer exists (well, technically it does, but I doubt it's a beach bathroom anymore and it certainly isn't mine) who knows what this project will become!  I hope you enjoy seeing my project, and here's what you have to look forward to in the end:


Life's a beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can we all come and stay at the beach house?