Monday, November 16, 2009

Crayon Roll Up (Like a fruit roll up that only babies like to eat)




FYI:  I only make projects for ages 2 and under.   Just kidding!  It just happens that this is another project I made for a special little girl in my life.  I like to call it a crayon roll up, but you can call it whatever you like.  The point is that it is a totally cute and pretty easy project.  I didn't use a pattern for this one, but I had seen pictures of similar projects on etsy.com and other craft sites.  My little niece Josie is quite the little artist so I figured this was something she definitely needed.  I created myself a rough pattern of various sized fabric rectangles, batting and some rick-rack and ribbon for accents - blue and orange for my favorite Gators fans. It holds 24 fat crayolas (washable and non-toxic, she isn't even 2 after all) and wraps up and ties shut. If you'd like any more details about my "pattern" just let me know and I'll try to explain a little better. Judging from the picture below, it was a big big hit!


All Right!!

No comments: